Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hobby Night: Imperial Armour 13- Plague Zombies

It's hobby night and I've taken a break from writing reviews the past couple of days to organize my bits collection and focus a little on the hobby, specifically modeling.

I haven't written a review yet, but I'm loving the plague zombies that are available in the heretics army list. You can take up to 50, at 3 points a pop! While they don't have any armor to speak of, they are fearless and come with a 4+ feel no pain. To top it off, they are troops, so you'll be able to get objective secured against anything but your enemies obsec units. 

On the hobby side, you can kit bash and convert to your hearts content! I took some time and looked to see what others had done, the general theme being, Imperial Guard bits mixed with vampire counts bits. Luckily I had plenty IG torsos and legs laying around. I dug through my chaos bits, drilled holes for a gore effect later, and went about trying to customize as much as I can.

With the proper paint scheme I hope they turn out grim dark! I'll be back to the Imperial Armour reviews within the next couple of days. Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment